Dr. Nass has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Khaled Nass, MD is a nephrology specialist in Gainesville, GA. Dr. Nass completed a residency at Henry Ford Hospital. He currently practices at Kidney Care Center Of Georgia and is affiliated with Emory Johns Creek Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nass is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Damascus University School of Medicine, Medical School
- Damascus University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kidney Care Center Of Georgia
Kidney Care Center of Georgia663 Lanier Park Dr, Gainesville, GA 30501 Existing Patients: (678) 450-0202
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nass?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Khaled Nass, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nass' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nass accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nass frequently treats Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy.
Dr. Nass' office is located at 663 Lanier Park Dr, Gainesville, GA 30501. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center Gainesville
- Northside Hospital Forsyth