Dr. Khaled Abdel Aziz, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Abdel Aziz completed a residency at University of Cincinnati. He currently practices at Allegheny General Hsptl Nrsgy and is affiliated with Allegheny General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Abdel Aziz is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Allegheny General Hsptl Nrsgy
Allegheny General Hsptl Nrsgy420 E North Ave Ste 302e, Pittsburgh, PA 15212 (412) 359-6200
- University of Cincinnati, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Abbasia Fac Med U Ain Shams, Cairo, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- University of Cincinnati, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Abbasia Fac Med U Ain Shams, Cairo, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Abbasia Fac Med U Ain Shams, Cairo, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Abbasia Fac Med U Ain Shams, Cairo, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abdel Aziz?
Dr Aziz is the most amazing doctor ever, my niece Shelley had a tumor at the end of the brain stem thank God it was not cancerous. Dr Aziz and his team of doctors performed a 19 hour surgery on her that was in March of 2017 and we are very happy to say Shelley is doing great she has some side effects from her surgery but thank you to Dr Aziz he removed the whole tumor and we are happy to still have our Shelley with us today. God bless you Dr Aziz and your whole team.
- Allegheny General Hospital