Call (281) 317-4091 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Khaled Khalaf, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Humble, TX. He currently practices at Vital Heart & Vein and is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Vital Heart & Vein
Humble18450 Highway 59 N Ste 200, Humble, TX 77338 Existing Patients: (281) 317-4091
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khalaf?
Awesome doctor. Took good care of me. All staff are truly great
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Khaled Khalaf, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Khalaf's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khalaf accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khalaf frequently treats Hypertensive Heart Disease, Chest Pain, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Khalaf's office is located at 18450 Highway 59 N Ste 200, Humble, TX 77338. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khalaf speaks Spanish, Arabic, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Khalaf has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center
- HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Northeast Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital