Dr. Albasha has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Khaled Albasha, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Gilbert, AZ. Dr. Albasha completed a residency at Mercy Hospital & Medical Center. He currently practices at Gilbert Cardiology and is affiliated with Abrazo Arizona Heart Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Albasha is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Albasha?
- Cook County Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Mercy Hospital & Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gilbert Cardiology3505 S Mercy Rd, Gilbert, AZ 85297 Existing Patients: (480) 786-9100
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Khaled Albasha, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Albasha's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Albasha accepts your insurance.
Dr. Albasha frequently treats Heart Disease, Tricuspid Valve Disease, and Congenital Heart Defects.
Dr. Albasha's office is located at 3505 S Mercy Rd, Gilbert, AZ 85297. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Albasha speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abrazo Arizona Heart Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center