Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tolba accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khaled Tolba, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. Tolba completed a residency at Newton-Weffesley Hosp. He currently practices at University of Miami Hospital and Clinics and is affiliated with OHSU Hospital - Marquam Hill Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tolba is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Strong Meml Hosp-U Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Newton-Weffesley Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Newton-Weffesley Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Bani Swief Branch, University Of Cairo, University Of Cairo, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tolba?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tolba frequently treats Lung Cancer, Secondary Malignancies, and Pulmonary Disease.
Dr. Tolba's office is located at 1475 NW 12th Ave, Miami, FL 33136. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tolba has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- OHSU Hospital - Marquam Hill Campus