Click here to compare with other Medical Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Khaled Tolba, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Tolba completed a residency at Newton-Weffesley Hosp. He currently practices at Portland Office and is affiliated with OHSU Hospital - Marquam Hill Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tolba is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Strong Meml Hosp-U Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Newton-Weffesley Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Newton-Weffesley Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Bani Swief Branch, University Of Cairo, University Of Cairo, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Portland Office3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd, Portland, OR 97239 Existing Patients: (503) 494-8311
University of Miami Hospital and Clinics1475 NW 12th Ave, Miami, FL 33136 Existing Patients: (305) 243-4909
Seattle Cancer Care Alliance825 Eastlake Ave E, Seattle, WA 98109 Existing Patients: (206) 520-5000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tolba?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tolba frequently treats Lung Cancer, Secondary Malignancies, and Pulmonary Disease.
Dr. Tolba's office is located at 3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd, Portland, OR 97239. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tolba has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- OHSU Hospital - Marquam Hill Campus