Dr. Kewal Verma, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Verma's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kewal Verma, MD is a family medicine specialist in Jacksonville, AL. Dr. Verma completed a residency at Somerset Med Center. He currently practices at allergy&family medicine p.c. and is affiliated with Northeast Alabama Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Somerset Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Sawai Man Singh Medical College, Rajasthan University, Medical School — 1966
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Planned Administration Inc
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
allergy&family medicine p.c.
allergy&family medicine p.c.1642 Pelham Rd S, Jacksonville, AL 36265 Existing Patients: (256) 365-2233
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Verma?
Wonderful! Dr. Verma has years of wisdom and experience. I really appreciated how much he cared and his office staff was phenomenal especially Cheryl who took care of us from the moment we walked in the door. She greeted us with a smile and was an extremely helpful as well as professional office manager with a personal touch.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Verma accepts your insurance.
Dr. Verma frequently treats Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome, ADHD and-or ADD, and VAP Lipid Testing.
Dr. Verma's office is located at 1642 Pelham Rd S, Jacksonville, AL 36265. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Verma speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Verma has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northeast Alabama Regional Medical Center
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- RMC/JSU Health Center
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital