Dr. Kazanjian has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kevork Kazanjian, MD is a colorectal surgery specialist in Valencia, CA. Dr. Kazanjian completed a residency at UCLA Medical Center. He currently practices at Ucla Health - Digestive Diseases and is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kazanjian is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- University Of Minnesota Hosp & Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- UCLA Surgical Oncology Research Fellowship, Other Education — 2005
- UCLA, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University Of California, Los Angeles, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), Undergraduate School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ucla Health - Digestive Diseases25775 Mcbean Pkwy Ste 115, Valencia, CA 91355 Existing Patients: (661) 255-2420
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kazanjian?
Dr Kazanjian and his colorectal surgery team performed a bowel resection surgery on me, following a thorough investigation by Dr Stephen Kim and others at UCLA Health of a large mass detected in 2 PET/CT scans over a 6-month period. I was a stage VI metastatic lung cancer patient for a year preceding these scans, but had progressed to 100% cancer remission when the growth was detected. The UCLA colorectal surgery team under Dr Kazanjian’s direction was thorough and efficient in the resection, and had me recovering at home in only 2 days. And the post-op biopsy showed the growth to be benign. I have had several surgeries over the past 2 years in fighting cancer, none of them as organized and effective as this UCLA resection surgery. I highly recommend the colorectal team.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kevork Kazanjian, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kazanjian's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kazanjian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kazanjian frequently treats Colectomy, Colorectal Cancer, and Fistulectomy or Fistulotomy, Anal.
Dr. Kazanjian's office is located at 25775 Mcbean Pkwy Ste 115, Valencia, CA 91355. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kazanjian speaks Armenian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica