Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wallace accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kevin Wallace, MD is a medical toxicology specialist in Yarmouth, ME. Dr. Wallace completed a residency at Emory University. He currently practices at Veritox, Inc..
- Graduate studies in epidemiology, biostatistics and environmental science, Other Education — 2011
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University of Virginia, Internship Hospital — 1984
- UNIV OF VA SCH OF MED HLTH SYS, Medical School — 1983
- Amherst College, Undergraduate School — 1976
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wallace?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wallace frequently treats Adverse Drug Reactions, Detoxification, and Drug-Induced Diseases.
Dr. Wallace's office is located at 42 Bayview St Apt 1, Yarmouth, ME 04096. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wallace has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Veritox, Inc.42 Bayview St Apt 1, Yarmouth, ME 04096 (207) 712-1726