Dr. Falwell has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kevin Falwell, MD is a family medicine specialist in Batesville, AR. Dr. Falwell completed a residency at A H Ed Pine Bluff Fp. He currently practices at Falwell Family Medicine and is affiliated with White River Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Falwell is board certified in Family Practice.
- A H Ed Pine Bluff Fp, Residency Hospital
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine, Uams, University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Falwell Family Medicine
Falwell Family Medicine2201 Harrison St, Batesville, AR 72501 Existing Patients: (870) 307-0264
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Falwell?
FANTASTIC DOCTOR AND STAFF
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kevin Falwell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Falwell's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Falwell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Falwell frequently treats Urinary Incontinence, Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, and Restless Leg Syndrome.
Dr. Falwell's office is located at 2201 Harrison St, Batesville, AR 72501. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- White River Medical Center