Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vaska accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kevin Vaska, MD is a cardiology specialist in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Vaska completed a residency at U SD. He currently practices at Sioux Falls Cardiovascular PC and is affiliated with Avera Heart Hospital Of South Dakota. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vaska is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- U SD, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Royal C Johnson VA Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of South Dakota School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sioux Falls Cardiovascular PC6709 S Minnesota Ave Ste 101, Sioux Falls, SD 57108 Existing Patients: (507) 532-9661
Avera Marshall Medical Group
Avera Marshall Regional Medical Center300 S Bruce St, Marshall, MN 56258 Existing Patients: (507) 532-9661
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vaska?
I highly recommend Dr. Vaska. He is very kind and caring. He remains calm while talking through your diagnosis. He never makes you feel rushed and is always willing to answer any questions you many have.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vaska frequently treats Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Vaska's office is located at 6709 S Minnesota Ave Ste 101, Sioux Falls, SD 57108. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vaska has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Avera Heart Hospital Of South Dakota
- Avera McKennan Hospital and University Health Center
- Brookings Health System