Dr. Kevin Albuquerque, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Albuquerque completed a residency at State University Of New York At Brooklyn, Radiation Oncology. He currently practices at UT SOUTHWESTERN MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with Children's Medical Center of Dallas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Albuquerque is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Ut Southwestern Medical Center
Harold C. Simmons Comprehensive Cancer Center Radiation Oncology2280 INWOOD RD, Dallas, TX 75235 Existing Patients: (214) 645-8525
- State University Of New York At Brooklyn, Radiation Oncology, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Maimonides Medical Center, General Surgery, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, India, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Albuquerque?
Excellent. He was always on time. Listened carefully, explained and answered all my questions. He is a caring physician. He is knowledgeable and knows what he is doing. I recommend him to anyone who needs a radiation oncologist.
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health And Hospital System
- UT Southwestern Clements University Hospital