Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (859) 267-2022, and for other questions, call (859) 277-5887.
Dr. Kevin Scully, MD
New Patient(859) 785-3049
Dr. Kevin Scully, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lexington, KY. Dr. Scully completed a residency at University AL Med Ctr. He currently practices at Baptist Health Medical Group Cardiology and is affiliated with Baptist Health Lexington. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Scully is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Baptist Health Medical Group Cardiology
Baptist Health Medical Group Cardiology1720 Nicholasville Rd Ste 601, Lexington, KY 40503 Call
- University AL Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- University AL Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1980
- University AL Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Scully?
A great Listener. He makes you feel like you are the only patient he is going to see all day. Very thorough, informative and caring. Highly recommend him
- Baptist Health Lexington
- Ephraim Mcdowell Regional Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Berea
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mount Sterling
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Scully has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kevin Scully, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Scully's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Scully accepts your insurance.
Dr. Scully frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Scully's office is located at 1720 Nicholasville Rd Ste 601, Lexington, KY 40503. Find other locations and directions.