Dr. Grosshans has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kevin Grosshans, MD is a orthopedic foot & ankle surgery specialist in Omaha, NE. He currently practices at OrthoWest, P.C.. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Grosshans is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- University of Nebraska / College of Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Iowa
- Coventry Health Care of Nebraska
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
OrthoWest, P.C.2725 S 144th St Ste 212, Omaha, NE 68144 Existing Patients: (402) 637-0800
Jennie Edmundson Memorial Hospital933 E Pierce St, Council Bluffs, IA 51503 Existing Patients: (402) 637-0800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grosshans?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kevin Grosshans, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Grosshans' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Grosshans accepts your insurance.
Dr. Grosshans frequently treats Ankle Fracture, Ankle Sprains and Strains, and Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Open.
Dr. Grosshans' office is located at 2725 S 144th St Ste 212, Omaha, NE 68144. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.