Dr. Carey has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kevin Carey, MD is a cardiology specialist in Burlington, VT. Dr. Carey completed a residency at University of Illinois. He currently practices at Univ Vermont Med Ctr Cardiology and is affiliated with Porter Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carey is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Mass, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Illinois, Residency Hospital — 1988
- University of Vermont Larner College of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Univ Vermont Med Ctr Cardiology
Cardiology - Main Campus111 Colchester Ave, Burlington, VT 05401 Existing Patients: (802) 847-3734
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carey?
He was very nice to me
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kevin Carey, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Carey's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carey frequently treats Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction), Heart Disease, and Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent.
Dr. Carey's office is located at 111 Colchester Ave, Burlington, VT 05401. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Porter Medical Center
- University Of Vermont Medical Center