Dr. Sumida has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kevin Sumida, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in McLean, VA. Dr. Sumida completed a residency at University Of Kentucky. He currently practices at OrthoVirginia and is affiliated with Virginia Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sumida is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- University Of North Carolina Chapel Hill, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- University Of Kentucky, Residency Hospital — 2001
- University Of Kentucky College Of Med, Internship Hospital — 1997
- University Of Kentucky, Medical School — 1996
- Depauw University, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
McLean-Tysons1760 Old Meadow Rd Ste 500, McLean, VA 22102 Existing Patients: (703) 810-5217
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sumida?
Routine knee injection. Pleasant as always.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kevin Sumida, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sumida's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sumida accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sumida frequently treats Knee & Lower Limb Surgery and Shoulder & Upper Arm Surgery.
Dr. Sumida's office is located at 1760 Old Meadow Rd Ste 500, McLean, VA 22102. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Virginia Hospital Center