Dr. Kevin Stevenson, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Macon, GA. Dr. Stevenson completed a residency at Children's Hospital Pittsburgh. He currently practices at Optim Neurosurgery and is affiliated with Coliseum Medical Centers. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stevenson is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Optim Neurosurgery - Macon121 N Crest Blvd, Macon, GA 31210 Existing Patients: (478) 841-9333
- Children's Hospital Pittsburgh, Residency Hospital
- University Health Center of Pittsburgh, Residency Hospital
- Univ WA MC, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Augustana College, Rock Island, Illinois, Undergraduate School
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stevenson?
Dr. Stevenson and his staff are caring, friendly and professional. They always make you feel comfortable and important.
- Coliseum Medical Centers
- Coliseum Northside Hospital