Dr. Kevin Speer, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Speer completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at Southeastern Orthopedics Shoulder Center and is affiliated with Duke Health Raleigh Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Speer is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Southeastern Orthopedics Shoulder Center
Southeastern Orthopedics Shoulder Center3320 Wake Forest Rd Ste 430, Raleigh, NC 27609 Existing Patients: (919) 256-1511
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Baltimore University, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Speer?
After searching for a year on finding a really good shoulder Doctor, and hearing so many good things on Dr. Speer, then being referred by my regular physician, I decided and felt he was the Doctor for me. So glad I did. I am recovering really well. And very pleased with his work and how well I'm doing. His whole staff is Awesome! I would certainly recommend him to anyone with shoulder issues. I had a complete shoulder replacement. I'm very, very pleased!
- Duke Health Raleigh Hospital
- Firsthealth Moore Regional Hospital