Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (610) 424-0337.
Dr. Kevin Short, DPM
Dr. Kevin Short, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Allentown, PA. Dr. Short completed a residency at JFK Medical Center. He currently practices at Allentown Family Foot Care and is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital - 17th Street. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- JFK Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Jfk Medical Center In West Palm Beach, Fl, Residency Hospital
- Temple University, Medical School — 2012
- Susquehanna University, Undergraduate School — 2005
- America's Health Choice
- American Progressive Life Insurance/Health Insurance
- Assurant Health
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Berkshire Life Insurance Company of America
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Devon Health
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independence Blue Cross
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Spectrum Health
- Today's Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Short?
i trusted him implicty. He knows how to take care with of his patience with compassion a bit of humor. i feej very comportable with Dr Short1
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - 17th Street
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Cedar Crest
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kevin Short, DPM generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Short's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Short accepts your insurance.
Dr. Short frequently treats Hammer Toe, Plantar Fasciitis, and Bunion Surgery.
Dr. Short's office is located at 2414 Walbert Ave, Allentown, PA 18104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Short has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.