Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Kevin Rapeport, MD is a cardiology specialist in La Jolla, CA. Dr. Rapeport completed a residency at Lenox Hill Hospital. He currently practices at Rapeport Medical Corp. and is affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rapeport is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- San Francisco Heart Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Li Jewish Hillside Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Royal Free/U London Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Johannesburg Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1981
- 1980, Undergraduate School
- University of The Witwatersrand/Faculty of Health Sciences, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- Peach State Health Plan
- Sharp Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Rapeport Medical Corp.9850 Genesee Ave Ste 940b, La Jolla, CA 92037 Existing Patients: (858) 864-1400
Rapeport Medical Corporation
Mazhar A Chughtai MD8851 Center Dr Ste 401, La Mesa, CA 91942 Existing Patients: (619) 668-1550
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rapeport?
Dr Rapeport and his staff have been very supportive to myself and my family. I would recommend him to anyone requiring a cardiologist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rapeport frequently treats Chest Pain, Vertigo, and Dizziness.
Dr. Rapeport's office is located at 9850 Genesee Ave Ste 940b, La Jolla, CA 92037. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rapeport speaks Spanish, Arabic, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rapeport has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Sharp Grossmont Hospital