Dr. Kevin Knox, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Neenah, WI. Dr. Knox completed a residency at UMDNJ - University Hospital. He currently practices at Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Specialists (OSMS) and is affiliated with Ascension Northeast Wisconsin Saint Elizabeth. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Knox is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Specialists (OSMS)
Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Specialists of Appleton1205 West American Dr, Neenah, WI 54956 Existing Patients: (920) 430-8113
- Indiana Hand to Shoulder Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- UMDNJ - University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2008
- UMDNJ - University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
- WEA Trust
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Knox?
Dr Knox at OSMS Appleton WI on July 31 St performed fusion of little and ring fingers on right hand. I had a number of questions post op and sent some photos via e mail as well. All were promptly answered which were of great comfort to me. If you need hand surgery Dr Knox is the to GO guy! Tom Zoesch
- Ascension Northeast Wisconsin Saint Elizabeth