Dr. Kevin Hiler, MD is a general surgery specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Hiler completed a residency at St. Mary's Hospital - San Francisco. He currently practices at Kevin R. Hiler, M.D., F.A.C.S. and is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hiler is board certified in General Surgery.
Kevin R. Hiler, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Kevin R. Hiler, M.D., F.A.C.S.3838 California St Rm 612b, San Francisco, CA 94118 Existing Patients: (415) 666-9905
- St. Mary's Hospital - San Francisco, Residency Hospital — 1984
- St. Mary's Hospital - San Francisco, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Shield of California
- Brown & Toland Physicians
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- SCAN Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hiler?
Dr. Hiler offers LINX ®, a new laparoscopic procedure to treat GERD. This procedure involves a string of metal beads that are drawn together by a magnet. When this string is placed around the lower esophagus, the magnet pulls the beads together and closes off the esophagus from the stomach.
- California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus
- St. Mary's Medical Center