Dr. Ferguson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kevin Ferguson, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Chattanooga, TN. Dr. Ferguson completed a residency at Univ of Texas Medical Branch Hospital. He currently practices at Kevin R. Ferguson, MD and is affiliated with Parkridge Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Univ of Texas Medical Branch Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Univ of Texas Medical Branch Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Univ of Texas Medical Branch Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Magellan Health Services
- POMCO Group
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kevin R. Ferguson, MD
Dr. Richard Mauroner7155 Lee Hwy Ste 300, Chattanooga, TN 37421 Existing Patients: (423) 648-9290
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ferguson?
I've been seeing Dr Ferguson for 20+ years, both in the hospital and as an outpatient. He is understanding, compassionate and professional. He's helped me get over some rocky times in my life. I wouldn't want anyone else taking care of my mental health needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ferguson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ferguson frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Anxiety, and Major Depressive Disorder.
Dr. Ferguson's office is located at 7155 Lee Hwy Ste 300, Chattanooga, TN 37421. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Parkridge Medical Center