Dr. Kevin Eck, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Cedar Rapids, IA. Dr. Eck completed a residency at Barnes Jewish Hospital S Campus. He currently practices at PHYSICIANS CLINIC OF IOWA, Cedar Rapids, IA and is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center - Cedar Rapids. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Eck is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
PHYSICIANS CLINIC OF IOWA, Cedar Rapids, IA
Physicians Clinic of Iowa202 10th St Se Ste 140, Cedar Rapids, IA 52403 Existing Patients: (319) 398-1545
- Barnes Jewish Hospital S Campus, Residency Hospital
- Washington U/b Jh/slch Conc, Residency Hospital
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Meridian Health Plan of Michigan
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eck?
I found doctor Eck to be pleasant, thorough and honest in his evaluation of my condition and his recommendation that I not have surgery was refreshing.
- Mercy Medical Center - Cedar Rapids
- St. Luke's Hospital
- UnityPoint Health - Jones Regional Medical Center