Dr. Chang has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kevin Chang, MD is a hematology specialist in Oxnard, CA. Dr. Chang completed a residency at University Of Tx Med Schol. He currently practices at Ventura County Hematology-Oncology Specialists and is affiliated with Community Memorial Hospital San Buenaventura. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chang is board certified in Hematology.
- University Of Ca Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- University Of Tx Med Schol, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Peking Union Medical College, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ventura County Hematology-Oncology Specialists
Oxnard1700 N Rose Ave Ste 320, Oxnard, CA 93030 Existing Patients: (805) 485-8709
Ventura Co Hematology Oncology Spec2900 Loma Vista Rd Ste 200, Ventura, CA 93003 Existing Patients: (805) 643-4283
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chang?
The doctor did not rush through my appointment. He took as much time as necessary. He asked me lots of questions and then allowed me to ask mine to. He made sure I understood what was going on. Also a nice man. he is very busy so appointments made far in advance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kevin Chang, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chang's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chang frequently treats Anemia, Anal and Rectal Cancer, and Polycythemia Rubra Vera.
Dr. Chang's office is located at 1700 N Rose Ave Ste 320, Oxnard, CA 93030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chang speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Memorial Hospital San Buenaventura
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- St. John's Regional Medical Center