Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McCluskey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kevin McCluskey, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Morgantown, WV. Dr. McCluskey completed a residency at UPMC. He currently practices at West Virginia University Hospitals and is affiliated with J.W. Ruby Memorial Hospital.
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- UPMC, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University TN, Internship Hospital — 1999
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McCluskey?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McCluskey frequently treats Vascular Transcatheter Embolization, Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, and Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. McCluskey's office is located at 1 Medical Center Dr, Morgantown, WV 26506. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McCluskey has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- J.W. Ruby Memorial Hospital
- UPMC Presbyterian