Dr. Kevin Maquiling, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Maquiling's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kevin Maquiling, MD is a cardiology specialist in Columbia, TN. Dr. Maquiling completed a residency at Rush Presbyterian St. Luke`S Medical Center. He currently practices at Vanderbilt Heart And Vascular Institute and is affiliated with Maury Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Maquiling is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rush University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Rush Presbyterian St. Luke`S Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Rush Medical College, Medical School — 1991
- U Penn, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Vanderbilt Heart And Vascular Institute
Vanderbilt Heart Columbia1220 Trotwood Ave Ste 401, Columbia, TN 38401 Existing Patients: (931) 388-8622
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maquiling?
Dr Maquilling is very professional, personable and thorough in his explanations of procedures, medical treatment plans, goals and overall medical issues. He saved my husband's life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Maquiling accepts your insurance.
Dr. Maquiling frequently treats Heart Conditions, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Maquiling's office is located at 1220 Trotwood Ave Ste 401, Columbia, TN 38401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Maquiling has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Maury Regional Medical Center
- Southern Tennessee Regional Health System Lawrence