Dr. Kevin Lee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lee's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kevin Lee, MD is a nephrology specialist in Four Oaks, NC. Dr. Lee completed a residency at UNC Hosps. He currently practices at Bio-medical Applications of North Carolina Inc and is affiliated with Duke Health Raleigh Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Nephrology.
- UNC Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- UNC Hosps, Residency Hospital — 2003
- UNC Hosps, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Altius Health Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Mineral Metabolism Disorders, Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, and Acidosis.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 5815 US Highway 301 S, Four Oaks, NC 27524. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Duke Health Raleigh Hospital
- Rex Hospital
- Wakemed Cary Hospital
- WakeMed Raleigh Campus