Dr. Gallagher has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kevin Gallagher, DO is a cardiology specialist in Fredericksburg, TX. Dr. Gallagher completed a residency at University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. He currently practices at Austin Heart and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Marble Falls. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gallagher is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Texas Lutheran University, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gallagher?
Dr. Gallagher is always very professional, but will also listen to all your concerns. Would definitely recommend him to others and I have.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kevin Gallagher, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gallagher's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gallagher accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gallagher frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Gallagher's office is located at 205 W Windcrest St Ste 230, Fredericksburg, TX 78624. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Marble Falls
- Columbus Community Hospital
- Heart Hospital of Austin
- Heart Of Texas Memorial Hospital
- Hill Country Memorial Hospital
- Saint Marks Medical Center
- St. David's Georgetown Hospital
- St. David's Medical Center
- St. David's North Austin Medical Center