Dr. Kevin Garvin, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Omaha, NE. Dr. Garvin completed a residency at University Ar Med Science. He currently practices at Newborn Medicine in Omaha and is affiliated with Bellevue Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Garvin is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Newborn Medicine in Omaha981080 Nebraska Medical Ctr, Omaha, NE 68198 Existing Patients: (402) 559-8000
- University Ne Grad College, Fellowship Hospital
- Hospital For Spec Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- University Ar Med Science, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University Ar Med Science, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garvin?
Gentle, concerned and explained everything out!! I had my hip replacement at the age of 31 but it took a yr of visiting with Dr Garvin before he would do so. This was back in 2002. He is the only Dr that would even take me as a patient, this how bad my hip was!!! It totally changed my life, having the replacement done!!!! I alway tell ppl who he is and where he is!!!! He is an awesome Dr.
- Bellevue Medical Center
- CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy
- Chi Health Immanuel
- Chi Health Midlands
- Faith Regional Health Services
- Methodist Jennie Edmundson
- Nebraska Spine Hospital
- St. Francis Memorial Hospital
- The Nebraska Medical Center