Dr. Kevin Carson, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Stockbridge, GA. Dr. Carson completed a residency at University Of Massachusetts Medical Center. He currently practices at Georgia Vascular Institute and is affiliated with Piedmont Henry Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Georgia Vascular Institute
Georgia Vascular Institute1757 Rock Quarry Rd # B, Stockbridge, GA 30281 Existing Patients: (770) 506-4007
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University Of Massachusetts Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Air Forces Inst Path, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Tufts University, Internship Hospital — 1991
- National Institute Of Health, Medical School — 1991
- TEMPLE UNIV SCH OF MED, Medical School — 1991
- Havard Univ, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Dartmouth College, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Humana Veterans
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Veteran Administration Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carson?
I was informed very well on the procedure I was doing and also the folllow up after the procedure was great. Got calls to check on how I was doing.
- Piedmont Henry Hospital
- Piedmont Newton Hospital
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center
- Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center South
- Wellstar Spalding Regional Hospital
- Wellstar West Georgia Medical Center