Click here to compare with other Hospital Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Kevin Carr, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Baltimore, MD. He currently practices at Priority Care Clinics LLC and is affiliated with Union Hospital Of Cecil County. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carr is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Gateway Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Golden Rule
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Elevator
- Principal Financial Group
- UPMC Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Priority Care Clinics LLC3500 Boston St Ste J1, Baltimore, MD 21224 Existing Patients: (410) 522-0001
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carr?
Dr. Carr is an awesome doctor! They should all be so caring and courteous to their patients. He is a one-of-a-kind doctor!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carr frequently treats Hypotension (Excluding Maternal), Hypotension, and Low Blood Oxygen Level.
Dr. Carr's office is located at 3500 Boston St Ste J1, Baltimore, MD 21224. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Carr has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Union Hospital Of Cecil County