Click here to compare with other Podiatry Specialists.
Dr. Kevin Kline, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Bethlehem, PA. Dr. Kline completed a residency at Mercy Suburban Hospital. He currently practices at Medeast Post-op & Surgical Inc.. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mercy Suburban Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Mercy Suburban Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Temple University / Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Temple University, Other Education — 2002
- Lehigh University, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Medeast Post-op & Surgical Inc.2591 Baglyos Cir Ste C43, Bethlehem, PA 18020 Existing Patients: (484) 544-5044
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kline?
Excellent doctor who explains everything in everyday language. Diagnosis was correct and I'm feeling better. Dr. Kline was very patient in listening to my concerns and addresses each concern.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kline frequently treats Abscess Incision and Drainage, Achilles Tendon Reconstruction, and Achilles Tendon Rupture Repair.
Dr. Kline's office is located at 2591 Baglyos Cir Ste C43, Bethlehem, PA 18020. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kline speaks Russian, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kline has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.