Dr. Kevin Hart, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hart's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kevin Hart, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fort Wayne, IN. Dr. Hart completed a residency at IU Health Ball Memorial. He currently practices at Fort Wayne Cardiology and is affiliated with Cameron Memorial Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hart is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Tulane University Hospital and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital
- IU Health Ball Memorial, Residency Hospital — 1993
- IU Health Ball Memorial, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Indiana U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Indiana University / School of Medicine, Undergraduate School
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Fort Wayne Cardiology1819 Carew St, Fort Wayne, IN 46805 Existing Patients: (260) 481-4700
Parkview Noble Hospital
Parkview Noble Hospital401 N Sawyer Rd, Kendallville, IN 46755 Existing Patients: (260) 266-5700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hart?
Dr.Hart is always smiling. It really is an enjoyable visit when you see him. He is so knowledgeable about everything you can ask any question. He has the answer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hart accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hart frequently treats Heart Conditions, Interventional Cardiac Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Hart's office is located at 1819 Carew St, Fort Wayne, IN 46805. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hart has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cameron Memorial Community Hospital
- Parkview DeKalb Hospital
- Parkview Noble Hospital
- Parkview Regional Medical Center
- Parkview Whitley Hospital