Dr. Kevin Sheridan, MD is a pediatric endocrinology specialist in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Sheridan completed a residency at Wva University. He currently practices at Gillette Childrens Specialty Healthcare and is affiliated with Gillette Childrens Specialty Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sheridan is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Gillette Childrens Specialty Healthcare
Gillette Childrens Specialty Healthcare200 University Ave E, Saint Paul, MN 55101 Existing Patients: (651) 290-8707
- University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Wva University, Residency Hospital — 1990
- WVa U, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sheridan?
Dr. Sheridan has been my endocrinologist since I was first diagnosed in the 90’s. Through many years of unpredictable blood results, yielding health symptoms of both hypo and hyper Dr. Sheridan’s acute attention to prescribing dosage patterns that assisted in leveling my random results was masterful.
- Gillette Childrens Specialty Hospital
- Regions Hospital