Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shannon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kevin Shannon, MD is a hematology specialist in Oakland, MD. Dr. Shannon completed a residency at Johns Hopkins Bayview Med Ctr. He currently practices at Garrett Regional Medical Center and is affiliated with Blanchard Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shannon is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Geo Wash U Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Mercy Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- UNIV OF MD SCH OF MED, Medical School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shannon?
I have found Dr Shannon to be a highly qualified oncologist. He has a terrific bedside manner and explains things in an unrushed, thorough and understandable way. The staff is very professional and friendly. I highly recommend him if you are in need of an oncologist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shannon frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Shannon's office is located at 251 N 4th St, Oakland, MD 21550. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shannon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Blanchard Valley Hospital