Dr. Kevin Nusz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nusz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kevin Nusz, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Lancaster, SC. Dr. Nusz completed a residency at Mayo Clinic Dept Of Ophthalmology Rochester, Mn. He currently practices at Eye & Laser Center and is affiliated with MUSC Health Lancaster Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nusz is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Mayo Clinic Dept Of Ophthalmology Rochester, Mn, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University of Maryland, Baltimore, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nusz?
Dr. Nusz did an awesome job on my cataract surgery. I appreciate his attention to details and his professionalism. I will definitely be having Dr. Nusz do my other cataract surgery and I will certainly recommend him to everyone I know!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nusz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nusz frequently treats Dry Eyes, Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), and Tear Duct Disorders.
Dr. Nusz's office is located at 209 S Wylie St, Lancaster, SC 29720. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nusz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MUSC Health Lancaster Medical Center