Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (616) 287-6024.
Dr. Kevin McCormick, MD
Dr. Kevin McCormick, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Kentwood, MI. Dr. McCormick completed a residency at University Hospitals Case Medical Center. and is affiliated with Spectrum Health Zeeland Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McCormick is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- U Hosps Of Cleveland-Case West Res U, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of Michigan (SOM), Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McCormick?
Dr. McCormick is extremely well-read and current on any medications or current research about any medical condition I have encountered. He explains things in a manner I can understand and always takes time to listen and answer any questions I have.
- Spectrum Health Zeeland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McCormick has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kevin McCormick, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McCormick's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McCormick accepts your insurance.
Dr. McCormick frequently treats Osteopenia, Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status, and Immunization Administration.
Dr. McCormick's office is located at 4444 Kalamazoo Ave SE Ste 200, Kentwood, MI 49508. Find other locations and directions.