Dr. Lorentsen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kevin Lorentsen, MD is a oncology specialist in Waynesboro, PA. Dr. Lorentsen completed a residency at Duke Univ Med Ctr, Hematology/Oncology Duke Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine. He currently practices at WellSpan Medical Oncology & Hematology and is affiliated with Chambersburg Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lorentsen is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Duke Univ Med Ctr, Hematology/Oncology Duke Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Duke University Durham, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Duke University, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- One Net
- Principal Life
- UPMC Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lorentsen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kevin Lorentsen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lorentsen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lorentsen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lorentsen frequently treats Anemia, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. Lorentsen's office is located at 601 E Main St, Waynesboro, PA 17268. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lorentsen speaks Polish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chambersburg Hospital
- Fulton County Medical Center
- Waynesboro Hospital