Dr. Logel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kevin Logel, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Logel completed a residency at University Of Utah Hospitals and Clinics. He currently practices at Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic, Raleigh, NC and is affiliated with Rex Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Logel is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Johns Hopkins/Union Meml Ho, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- University Of Utah Hospitals and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University Of Utah Hospital & Clinics, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University Of North Carolina At Chapell Hill, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Logel?
He took his time with my exam then did a great job explaining things to me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kevin Logel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Logel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Logel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Logel frequently treats Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Open, Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment, and Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture.
Dr. Logel's office is located at 3001 Edwards Mill Rd, Raleigh, NC 27612. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rex Hospital