Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Kevin Everett, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Sterling Heights, MI. Dr. Everett completed a residency at U Cincinnati. He currently practices at Henry Ford OptimEyes Super Vison Center - Sterling Heights and is affiliated with Henry Ford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Everett is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- U Cincinnati, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus, Internship Hospital — 1994
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Everett?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Everett frequently treats Visual Field Defects, Glaucoma, and Cataract Removal Surgery.
Dr. Everett's office is located at 44987 Schoenherr Rd, Sterling Heights, MI 48313. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Everett has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Henry Ford Hospital
Henry Ford OptimEyes Super Vison Center - Sterling Heights
Henry Ford OptimEyes Super Vison Center - Sterling Heights44987 Schoenherr Rd, Sterling Heights, MI 48313 (800) 436-7936