Dr. Silver has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kevin Silver, MD is a cardiology specialist in Akron, OH. Dr. Silver completed a residency at University Mass School Med Mc. He currently practices at Akron Cardiology Consultants Inc and is affiliated with Summa Health System - Akron Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Silver is board certified in Cardiology.
- University Mass School Med Mc, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- University Mass School Med Mc, Residency Hospital — 1989
- U Mass Sch Med Mc, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Silver?
My primary care thought I had a heart blockage and he scheduled me immediately to see Dr. Silver. I was scared to death and grateful to be in the hands of this qualified physician. Everything turned out o.k., as I did not have a blockage. He was knowledgeable, an expert and also had a sense of humor...rare for specialists.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kevin Silver, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Silver's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Silver accepts your insurance.
Dr. Silver frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Silver's office is located at 95 Arch St Ste 300, Akron, OH 44304. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Summa Health System - Akron Campus