Dr. Kevin Glass, MD is a pulmonologist in Manassas, VA. Dr. Glass completed a residency at Walter Reed. He currently practices at Pulmonary & Critical Care Specialists of Northern Virginia, P.C. and is affiliated with Fauquier Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Glass is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Pulmonary & Critical Care Specialists of Northern Virginia, P.C.
- Walter Reed AMC, Fellowship Hospital
- Walter Reed, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- One Net
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Glass?
Dr. Glass and his staff did a very complete review of my breathing condition and coughing problem and provided a very responsive solution. The testing, recommendations and medication were exactly what I needed. All of my questions were answered directly, and in an understandable manner.
- Fauquier Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Novant Health Prince William Medical Center
- Novant Health Uva Health Haymarket Medical Center