Dr. Kevin Bonner, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Virginia Beach, VA. Dr. Bonner completed a residency at The Hospital For Special Surgery / Cornell University Med Center. He currently practices at Jordan-Young Institute and is affiliated with Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bonner is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Jordan Young Institute5716 Cleveland St Ste 200, Virginia Beach, VA 23462 Existing Patients: (757) 490-4802
- Washington Hospital Center, Internship Hospital
- The Hospital For Special Surgery / Cornell University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Optima Health
- Optimum HealthCare
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bonner?
I have had the misfortune of needing an Orthopedic doctor twice in my life. Fortunately, I found Dr.Bonner. I read his credentials which were VERY impressive but I had no idea he would be so kind & caring until I met him in person. He always has a beautiful smile, really listens to what you have to say & answers all of your questions. He makes you feel like you are his only patient. My surgery was very successful & I have no problems. I recently recommended Dr.Bonner to my brother-in-law (who had a bad rotator cuff tear) & he did his surgery which went well. I would recommend Dr.Bonner to anyone with Orthopedic problems because he is highly qualified,,professional & very personable.
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital
- Sentara Obici Hospital
- Sentara Princess Anne Hospital
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital