Dr. Kevin Burroughs, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Concord, NC. Dr. Burroughs completed a residency at Moses Cone Health System. He currently practices at Sports Medicine and Injury Center and is affiliated with Atrium Health Cabarrus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Burroughs is board certified in Sports Medicine.
Sports Medicine and Injury Center
Sports Medicine and Injury Center5651 Poplar Tent Rd # 102, Concord, NC 28027 Existing Patients: (704) 782-4878
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Moses Cone Health System, Residency Hospital — 1999
- University Of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Greensboro College, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- NGS CoreSource
- POMCO Group
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burroughs?
Dr. Burroughs listens thoroughly before taking action. If the first method of treatment is not effective, he is willing to try something else. He was the only doctor who helped my back pain when others told me there was nothing wrong with me since their methods did not help. I give him my highest recommendation.
- Atrium Health Cabarrus