Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Kevin Baill, MD
Dr. Kevin Baill, MD is
- Columbia Presbyn Hosp/Ny Presbyn Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- St Vincent Catholic MC, Residency Hospital — 2001
- JEFFERSON MED COLL-THOS JEFFERSON UNIV, Medical School — 1997
- Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1997
- Pennsylvania State University, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Brooklyn Hospital Center, Internship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baill?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Kevin Baill, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Baill's profile.
Dr. Baill in specializes in Psychiatry. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Baill frequently treats the following conditions: Alcohol Withdrawal, Opioid Dependence and Opioid Withdrawal. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Baill's office is located at 345 Blackstone Blvd Providence, RI 02906. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Baill provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Kevin Baill, MD is affiliated with Landmark Medical Center and Kent Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Kevin Baill, MD holds board certification in Addiction Medicine.
Dr. Kevin Baill, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Landmark Medical Center
- Kent Hospital
Butler Hospital Neurology345 Blackstone Blvd, Providence, RI 02906 (401) 455-6663