Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (937) 401-2122, and for other questions, call (937) 277-4274.
Dr. Kevin Kravitz, MD
New Patient(937) 550-3829
Dr. Kevin Kravitz, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Dayton, OH. Dr. Kravitz completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. He currently practices at Premier Cardiovascular Institute in North Dayton and is affiliated with Miami Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kravitz is board certified in Cardiology.
- Hahnemann Univ, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Temple University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Behavioral Health Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Health System
- Direct Care America/Primary Health Services (DCA/PHS)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Span
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual Medical
- Private HealthCare Systems
- United Concordia
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kravitz?
Dr Kravitz took care of my father and was not only an excellent physician but an excellent teacher. We found him to be very compassionate and he went the extra mile to make sure my father understood what his heart was doing and the plan Dr Kravitz had to manage his heart issues. He clearly has the respect and admiration of the nursing staff he works with. Highly recommend.
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Atrium Medical Center
- Upper Valley Medical Center
- Grand Lake Health System
- Kettering Medical Center
- Mercer Health Mercer County Community Hospital
- ProMedica Toledo Hospital
- Wayne HealthCare
- Wilson Memorial Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kevin Kravitz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kravitz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kravitz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kravitz frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Kravitz's office is located at 1530 Needmore Rd Ste 300, Dayton, OH 45414. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kravitz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.