Dr. Kevin Coy, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. Coy completed a residency at Shands Hospital At University of Florida. He currently practices at Miami International Cardiology Consultants and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Coy is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Miami International Cardiology Consultants
Biscayne3801 Biscayne Blvd Ste 300, Miami, FL 33137 Existing Patients: (305) 571-0620
- Cedars Sinai Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Seton Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Shands Hospital At University of Florida, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Internship Hospital — 1987
- N/A, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Magellan Health Services
- Molina Healthcare
- One Health
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- Physician HealthCare Network
- Preferred Care Partners
- Preferred Medical Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Coy?
Dr Coy is both competent and relatable.Shows concern for well being and quality of life.
- Mercy Hospital
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Plantation General Hospital