Dr. Kevin Marler, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Marler's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kevin Marler, MD is a general surgery specialist in Shreveport, LA. Dr. Marler completed a residency at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center. He currently practices at Willis-Knighton Surgical Consultants and is affiliated with CHRISTUS Shreveport-Bossier Health System - Highland. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Marler is board certified in General Surgery.
- University of Illinois, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- LSU, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Willis-Knighton Surgical Consultants
Willis-Knighton Surgical Consultants8001 Youree Dr Ste 840, Shreveport, LA 71115 Existing Patients: (318) 795-9100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marler?
Love Dr Marler!! He was my surgeon for melanoma. He explained everything and made me feel assured and as comfortable as I think is possible when you have a diagnosis of any type of cancer. He also treated my sister for melanoma - before me - and we are both now cancer free! We love our Dr Marler!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Marler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Marler frequently treats Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision, Inguinal Hernia Repair, Open, and Port Placements or Replacements.
Dr. Marler's office is located at 8001 Youree Dr Ste 840, Shreveport, LA 71115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Marler has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHRISTUS Shreveport-Bossier Health System - Highland
- Willis-Knighton Medical Center