Dr. Kesha Harris-Henderson, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Harris-Henderson completed a residency at Wake Forest U. She currently practices at Texas Oncology and is affiliated with Methodist Charlton Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Harris-Henderson is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- Wake Forest U, Residency Hospital — 2000
- U Md, Residency Hospital — 1997
- La St U Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1996
- LSU School of Medicine - New Orleans, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harris-Henderson?
I love this doctor. She is one of my favorite doctors in this cancer journey and I have had a lot of excellent doctors. She is very kind, calm and knowledgeable. She took the time to explain everything in my treatment and why it is important. I have worked in the healthcare field and am a licensed medical assistant and have gone to nursing school. I know a good doctor and she is very good. I highly recommend this doctor especially for such a scary journey as cancer treatment can be.
- Methodist Charlton Medical Center
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center